|Place of Origin:||DONGGUAN|
|Certification:||CE, FCC, ROHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20,000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||20,000pcs/ctn, 29*29*24cm, 9kgs|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
anti theft labels,
rf security labels
EAS 8.2MHz RF Radio Frequency Soft Paper Label, Detection Range 0.9m - 1.0m
1. Dimension: 24*45mm
2. Frequency: 8.2MHz ± 328KHz
3. Material: Paper
4. Lock: Deactivatable/Non-deactivatable
5. Color: Barcode, White/Blank/Plain
6. Q factor(Amplitude): Q≥60
7. QTY: 1000pcs/roll, 20,000pcs/ctn
8. Packing: 29*29*24cm, 9kgs
Substrate: Glassing paper
Surface: Thick reinforced paper
Inductor Side: Aluminum
Capacitor Side: Aluminum
Adhesive: Rubber-based, hot melt adhesive
|MONO||0.7M per side|
Disposable, paper-thin, compatible with all 8.2 MHz RF systems.
Be applicable for all types of merchandise in a retail setting.
1. Easy operation, attractive design.
2. Visual deterrent, release label by rf deactivator.
3. Providing excellent protection for your merchandize.
1. Shelf Life: Two years from date of manufacture when labels are stored between 10℃-25℃(50℉-77℉) and 35% to 65% RH.
2. Temperature: Maximum storage temperature not to exceed 50℃(120℉) for 96 hours at 80% RH
3. Humidity: Unaffected by 80% humidity up to 96 hours.
4. Application Temperature: Above 0℃-38℃(32℉-100℉) and 90% RH at the application head.
5. Recommended ambient temperature is 15℃-32℃(60℉-90℉).
6. Recommended ambient humidity is 50%-70%.
Soft Label Usage Instructions
1. It should be used on commodities surface or packaging surface.
2. Please make sure the surface is clean and smooth.
3. It could be sticked on commodities with Arc surface directly, like comestic bottle, wine bottle and washing commodities.
4. Please do not cover one RF label on another, which would cause improperly working.
5. If it is not necessary, avoid bending or folding RF label, which would affect negatively performance.
6. Please do not put RF label on metal goods or merchandise with metal package.
7. Please do not stick on leather commodites.
Contact Person: Joyce Huang