|Place of Origin:||DONGGUAN|
|Certification:||CE, FCC, ROHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||20000pcs/ctn, 12kgs, 31*31*24cm|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
rf sticker labels,
rf security labels
Economic EAS RF Label With Barcode Security Soft Tag High Viscosity
Thickness(including liner): 270 μm
Thickness(excluding liner): 210 um
Label Spacing: 2mm
Substrate: Glassing paper
Surface: Thick reinforced paper
Inductor Side: Aluminum
Capacitor Side: Aluminum
Adhesive: High Viscosity
Frequency: 8.2MHz ± 5%
Q factor(Amplitude): Q≥60
Effective Volume: >2000cm3
Deactivation Strength: 0.9A/m--1.5A/m
Operating Distance: 0.9m--1.2m
Deactivation Distance: 10cm--30cm
|MONO||0.9M per side|
Quantity per roll: 1,000pcs
Carboard Core Diameter inner: 73mm;
Carboard Core Diameter external: 170mm
Number of one carton: 20 rolls
Net weight: 10.8kg
Gross weight: 12kg
Box size: 31*31*24cm
Disposable, paper-thin, compatible with all 8.2 MHz RF systems.
Be applicable for all types of merchandise in a retail setting.
1. Easy operation, attractive design.
2. Visual deterrent, release label by rf deactivator.
3. Providing excellent protection for your merchandize.
1. Shelf Life: Two years from date of manufacture when labels are stored between 10℃-28℃ and 35% to 65% RH.
2. Temperature: Maximum storage temperature not to exceed 50℃(120℉) for 96 hours at 80% RH
3. Humidity: Unaffected by 80% humidity up to 96 hours.
4. Application Temperature: Above 0℃-38℃(32℉-100℉) and 90% RH at the application head.
5. Recommended ambient temperature is 15℃-32℃(60℉-90℉).
6. Recommended ambient humidity is 50%-70%.
Soft Label Usage Instructions
1. It should be used on commodities surface or packaging surface.
2. Please make sure the surface is clean and smooth.
3. It could be sticked on commodities with Arc surface directly, like comestic bottle, wine bottle and washing commodities.
4. Please do not cover one RF label on another, which would cause improperly working.
5. If it is not necessary, avoid bending or folding RF label, which would affect negatively performance.
6. Please do not put RF label on metal goods or merchandise with metal package.
7. Please do not stick on leather commodites.
Contact Person: Joyce Huang